Pre-Packaged Digital Audits
Select from a long list of pre-packaged audits or talk to us to create your custom audit based on your unique business needs. Our digital audits offering include:
- Branding & design: Do you deliver a seamless and consistent communication and brand experience across all customer touchpoints?
- Site performance: Does your e-commerce site deliver the speed to cater for great customer experiences across all devices, including the most busy campaign periods?
- Navigation, structure and content: Is it easy for customers to find what they're looking for? Are taxonomy and product catalogues set up correctly? Do you provide efficient product search and recommendations?
- Conversion rate: What makes visitors hit the buy button and where do they drop off? Our deep dive data analysis and CRO audit include optimizations for content, design, navigation, checkout etc. Plus suggested areas for experimentation.
- Loyalty and engagement: Are you creating that unique experience and stickiness needed to make your customers want to return to your store? What makes customers stay loyal to your brand and what makes them shop elsewhere?
Processes and Automation
Do you have the most efficient internal processes in place to easily maintain product information, launch new campaigns, manage orders and fulfilment, ensure high quality customer service...? We'll help you review your current processes and identify opportunities for automation to save time and money.
KPIs & Analytics
In today's data-driven world there is no lack of data. But are you looking at the right data, at the right time for the right purpose? We'll help you align data points with your KPIs or identify the most relevant KPIs to support your business objectives.
Does your technology support your goals? Do you get the most out of your tech investments? Are integrations built to ensure efficiency in your daily business operations? A tech audit does not necessarily mean you will have to invest in new tools. More often, we'll help you uncover missed opportunities in your current tech stack. Such as relevant functionality not being used or tools that are not used in the most optimal way.