Demands from retailers and modern consumers are constantly evolving and Avensia has seen rapid growth and a greatly increased demand for its integrated modern commerce offering over the years. Recent events have accelerated the digital transformation further and made digital sales channels even more important. At the same time many retailers have become more tech savvy and want to maximize the value of cutting-edge technology, to solve their specific business challenges and create success. As a response, Avensia and commercetools have entered into this partnership.
commercetools is a next-generation true cloud-native, headless and API-driven commerce platform empowering commerce teams to design unique and engaging digital experiences. The solution further expands Avensia’s unique modern commerce offering, combining deep technical digital expertise with strategic commerce advisory.
- As a world leader in modern commerce we always have the ambition to be in the frontline helping retailers to create competitive advantages and business value, and with commercetools we take this to a new level, said Niklas Johnsson, CEO at Avensia.
- In today’s world a modular and cloud-native e-commerce platform is key to build state-of-the-art digital commerce solutions with superior user experiences and retailer profitability. Extending our current offering with commercetools is an important component of Avensia’s continued growth.
The commercetools platform has already proven to be a perfect fit for modern retailers; Avensia has signed several new customers who will build their new modern commerce solutions on the commercetools platform.
- We are really happy to have Avensia onboard as a new key partner, and the combination of Avensia’s extensive commerce expertise with our next-generation solution is a great addition to our existing business, said Dirk Hoerig, Co-Founder and CEO, commercetools.
- I am sure that we together will be able to build award-winning commerce solutions and help many retailers around the globe take giant steps by becoming more competitive – and Avensia has already proven their capabilities with several new customers already signed.
Dirk Weckerlei, VP Global Partner Management, adds,
- Joining forces with Avensia, a well-known player in its field, closes the final gap for us and enables us to fully roll out our partners’ first strategy into the Nordics and beyond.
Avensia will leverage its best practice based on 20+ years commerce experience and it’s productified approach, when offering commercetools to the market.
- commercetools with their headless approach and modern cloud architecture is a great addition to our current offering, said Anders Ekdahl, CTO at Avensia.
- Modern Commerce is all about integrating different solutions into a best-of-breed architecture and commercetools has certainly raised the bar in how integrations in the cloud-native world should look like. We have been very successful with our Storefront Nitro product, and we have now started to build a new product on top of commercetools and a few other headless systems to give our customers a solution with great flexibility and performance, but still fast time-to-market, even in the headless world.