The Commerce Foundation for Fast-Moving Businesses
In today's world trends, customer behaviors and innovations change on a daily basis. Businesses need to be agile and flexible to keep up, or stay ahead, of the pace. Do you have the technology platform that truly supports your business objectives? One that you can adapt to your business – and not the other way around?
Composable commerce allows you to build a customized, modular and flexible platform to set you up for long-term success. Watch the video to learn more. ⬇️
The Avensia Excite Ecosystem Technology Partners
What Is Your Approach to Composable Commerce?
There are different ways to tackle a composable commerce project. Building a composable commerce platform from the ground up requires time, effort and knowledge. Depending on your organizational readiness, technical resources, and budget, a pre-packaged or ‘composed’ solution might be a better choice.
Pre-packaged Composable Solution
- A set of pre-connected modules, combined to work in perfect harmony
- Offers great flexibility and agility when you need to add or replace specific modules
- Allows you to jump-start your composable journey without the heavy workload and risk
- A solution that is shared with others brings best practice learnings and lower cost of ownership
Bespoke Composable Solution
- Tailor-made for your organization’s unique needs
- Unlimited possibilities to select and combine any modules you need
- Requires technical know-how, time, and budget to select and connect all modules into one platform
- A unique solution brings full flexibility but comes with a higher level of risk and cost
Our composed accelerator Avensia Excite consists of pre-integrated modules including best-of-breed solutions from commercetools and Contentful. Read more about Avensia Excite here.
Is Composable Commerce Right for Your Business?
With Composable commerce you can pick and choose which components best fit your business goals and KPIs. But the technology is only one part of composable commerce though. The business structure and mindset is crucial as well to get the most out of it. In this guide we help you assess the value of composable commerce to your business.
for Composable Commerce by 2023:
faster implementation of new features
of new commerce capabilities will be deployed by API
of commerce organizations will need an API product manager
How Nordic Nest Became Number One in E-commerce
The ultimate customer experience, the most satisfied team, and the highest profitability. Discover what it takes to become a leader in e-commerce.
In this 45-minute webinar, Jacob Rastad, COO at Nordic Nest, will share the retailer's journey to the top. Learn why Nordic Nest chose composable commerce and how it helped realize the retailer's high ambitions. Bring your brown bag and tune in during your lunch break.
Join this webinar on September 22 at 12.00 AM CET to learn:
- How to get started, realize your full potential, and achieve best-in-class results
- The business value of a pre-packed e-commerce solution with a proven track record
- Best practices, potential routes, and expert advice based on a successful e-commerce project
Fill out the form to access the exclusive learnings from Nordic Nest. Joining from the US? Sign up for the webinar on September 22 at 12.00 AM CDT.
We Have Chosen Avensia Excite
Get Started with Pre-Packaged Composable Commerce
Avensia Excite is your gateway to composable commerce. You’ll get a starter site that includes pre-connected components and best practice code packages. We’ve done the heavy lifting of researching, evaluating, and connecting the most important modules so that you quickly can enjoy the benefits of a composable setup:
- Quickly test and deploy new functionality custom to your specific business needs
- Adapt and scale systems as you grow your business
- Benefit from continuous improvements and innovations without the need for upgrades or re-platforming projects
Read more about our Composable Commerce Expertise
BLOG: What is Composable Commerce?
Composable commerce is one of the biggest trends in e-commerce, but what does it actually mean?
COMMERCE TALK: Composable Commerce in 5 minutes
Get a deeper understanding about the business value of a composable approach to commerce technology.
Learn about Nordic Nest's journey towards a new e-com solution and how Avensia Excite helped them go far beyond their aggressive goals.
GLOSSARY PAGE: Beyond the Buzzwords
Learn the meanings of all the buzzwords, like Composable, Headless, MACH, API etc...