Five new challenges in modern commerce
The innovation and swift changes we have seen in retail during the pandemic are applaudable. But as we move towards more digitally mature consumers - a new set of challenges are emerging for commerce.
The new challenges in modern commerce - and how to tackle them
This whitepaper looks at five new challenges in modern commerce an provides you with a number of practical ways to tackle them.
Learn how to:
- Increase the impact of e-commerce
- Change behaviour in customer loyalty
- Utilize data in the right way
- Get customers back into stores
- Navigate the uncertainty of post-pandemic customer behaviour
It focuses on what retailers can do now to ensure success, but also recognises that modern commerce is a constantly moving target that requires retailers to keep reinventing themselves.
The five challenges explored here are being experienced by almost every type of retailer, regardless of what area of the industry they’re in.