Solution Architect PIM
Are you a passionate Solution Architect looking to broaden your horizons with new opportunities and challenges, and to count some of the industry’s best .NET developers as your colleagues? Then you’re just kind of the person that we at Avensia are looking for.
We are a company that supplies large-scale e-commerce solutions, and we count several international and world renowned brands as our clients.
But we’re more than just work! We’re committed to creating and maintaining a workplace that people look forward to going to every morning. So other than making sure we have great coffee and a free breakfast, we also have game nights, fika clubs, knowledge groups, conferences, free massages, group workout sessions, and all sorts of fun activities.
And we’re more than just fun and games! Since learning and growing is how we at Avensia stay at the forefront and consistently deliver products with a high quality user experience, we’ve dedicated a certain amount of time for everyone to spend on education, experimenting with new technology, code reviews, and to better themselves and the world around them.
The Solution Architect is one of the key members of the Product Information Management (PIM) Team and will be engaged in strategic complex Avensia E-commerce projects as well as strictly PIM focused projects. The role takes responsibility for leading the architectural design within different project situations throughout the project phases. You will work closely with project team members from Avensia and with our customer’s internal teams, and our alliance partners to ensure successful project delivery.
- Participate in pre-sales meetings together with the sales team
- Establish and maintain efficient communication with key stakeholders
- Facilitate analysis and lead workshops
- Provide architectural and technical input for definition, estimation and delivery of projects
- Write, review, and approve technical specifications to ensure alignment with customer requirements, overall company policy and architectural standards
- Attain agreement with stakeholders on the scope and requirements of projects
- Responsibility for architecture oversight and technical leadership for PIM during the course of implementation projects
- Clearly communicate process plans and provide detailed user guidelines to the customer
- Write and review code
- Ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards within scope and budget
- Maintain architectural documentation and communicate the same to the dev lead
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Ensure successful delivery and handover for maintenance
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Solution Architect
- Extensive experience working with PIM (preferably InRiver)
- Experience working with PMC and/or similar cloud-based solutions
- Minimum of 3 years development experience using Microsoft technologies ie. Web technologies including ASP.NET, C#
- Experience working with IT System Integrations
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Customer focused and always driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- Experience from leading workshops
- Team player with the ability to work in virtual and remote teams
- Ability to manage expectations and assist high quality project delivery within budget and timeframe and accurately estimate project costs
- Strong attention to detail and ability to create structured documentation and reports
Location: Lund, Helsingborg, Gothenburg or Stockholm