Product Developer for Avensia Storefront
Do you love scalable and extendable product development? Are you passionate about e-commerce and omnichannel? Are you a person full of Energy and want to make a difference? If you have answered YES to those 3 questions you can keep on reading.
Our product team is looking for a talented and experienced developer to help us develop the next generation of Avensia Storefront. We are a company that supplies large-scale e-commerce solutions, and we count several international and world-renowned brands as our clients. Our product is implemented and used worldwide by our partners and customers today in The Pacific’s, North America and Europe.
But we’re more than just work! We’re committed to creating and maintaining a workplace that people look forward to going to every morning. So other than making sure we have great coffee and a free breakfast, we also have game nights, fika clubs, knowledge groups, conferences, free massages, group workout sessions, and all sorts of fun activities.
And we’re more than just fun and games! Since learning and growing is how we at Avensia stay at the forefront and consistently deliver products with a high-quality user experience. We’ve dedicated a certain amount of time for everyone to spend on education, experimenting with new technology, code reviews, and to better themselves and the world around them.
Your everyday will involve working with
- agile development in a team that consists of eight to ten colleagues
- your team including product developers, solution architects and consultant colleagues that front the customers
- active collaboration with internal and external partners plus vendors to continuously improve and develop Storefront
- a 100% cloud-compatible turn-key e-commerce solution that implements unified commerce to help our customers build a thriving omnichannel retail business.
We expect you to
- have a strong grasp of and experience with C# .NET programming and SQL/T-SQL
- have experience from integration work
- be analytic, accurate and self-going
- take responsibility for your work e.g. in terms of producing clean, high quality code
- feel comfortable in a workplace under constant development and change
- be unafraid to take on new challenges.
It’s not required but a definite plus if you’re comfortable working with
- Agile methodologies and GIT
- E-commerce (B2B/B2C)
- Episerver and/or Episerver Commerce
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV and/or 365.
- InRiver PIM
- MS Flow, MS CDS
Location: Helsingborg, Lund or Stockholm