We are growing fast, and so does our ambitions. We need to strengthen our marketing department with a Marketing Director, to take the company and our marketing work to the next level.
As Marketing Director your main mission will be to build a marketing strategy for Avensia’s next years and to ensure the execution of the strategy. You will take the overall responsibility for all marketing work, both for the Avensia consultancy and the product, Avensia Storefront. Your work will be instrumental in the growth that Avensia is currently experiencing. This means that initially you will focus on setting up a strategy and an architecture for all our marketing work, to ensure a natural flow of leads from Marketing to Sales. You will be the staff manager for the people in the marketing department and you will have budget responsibility.
Your role will focus on three main areas: Sales, Branding and Content marketing.
Marketing and sales should be intimately connected. With the right marketing strategy our sales will perform at a higher level.
Avensia’s marketing department will support the sales department with
- Lead generation. Your job will be to structure the cooperation between the sales department and our channels for inbound and outbound leads.
- Marketing automation, manage goals/KPIs, measure, follow up and evaluate our marketing efforts.
- Events. Plan which events we should attend and why we should be there. How do we market ourselves and what are the goals? Follow up our efforts compared to outcome.
You will drive the strategic brand development work in the company, using Avensia’s key values, long-term goals and target audience. Our employees are the most important assets of our company and recruiting more experts to help us fulfill our customers business goal is crucial for our success. Marketing and branding is a key activity to ensure that we find the right talents. The branding work will entail:
- Brand communication, values and vision
- Company communication and tone of voice
- Together with recruiter develop strategies for employer branding
- Recruitment branding
- Investor relations, in cooperation with CEO and according to rules and legislation
With 200 experts and experience from delivering successful solutions to leading brands worldwide, we have a huge knowledge base we want to share. Content marketing is a key activity in brand building and our mission to the market. More specifically, your work will include:
- Set the structure for content marketing, what channels should we use. Who should we reach, and how?
- Set up a social media strategy
- Set up an influencer marketing strategy
- Co-marketing with customers and partners
- Partner marketing for our product, Avensia Storefront
We are looking for a strategic and visionary person, who wants to help Avensia grow in a sophisticated and innovative manner.
You have a strong driving force and you are a team player. You are creative and look for smart solutions, and think quality in every step, as you will take ownership for the big picture.
We would love to see that you have been instrumental in a journey going from a smaller company to a bigger and international company.
- Experience from a similar position, preferably sales oriented
- Experience from the software, e-commerce, digitalization or similar industry
- Experience from a global organization
- Used to working in a constantly changing environment
- At least 5 years relevant experience and ability to show concrete results of your work
Location: Lund, Helsingborg or Stockholm