Key Account Manager Oslo
Avensia is helping companies with high performance digital business. We are growing fast and we are looking for you who wants to be instrumental in our endeavour towards continued growth.
Key Account Manager, Oslo
We offer you a future working with companies that are market leading in their industries in the Nordics. Avensia is looking for a passionate KAM who wants to develop our customers in Norway.
- Through a close and continuous dialogue, you will create a solid ground for a long relationship between Avensia and our customers.
- By acting as a knowledgeable adviser, you gain trust and become the indisputable speaking partner for Avensia’s customers in commerce-related matters.
- You will have revenue responsibility with a clear budget for each customer.
- In order to be able to work in a structured and proactive manner towards customer success, account planning will be essential.
- For each customer, you will have an Account Team supporting you, including project manager, developers, architects, strategists and business developers. Your role in the team will be to coordinate the work from a business perspective.
- You have a strong business acumen and experience from high level sales and challenging negotiations.
- Experience and knowledge from the world of e-commerce is important
- Relationship building is one of your key assets and you are a natural in growing your network in customers’ organisations.
- You are curious about the future of the customers, and you have a passion for helping them reach their goals, by improving their business and their processes.
- You want to grow within your role and be instrumental to the Avensia success story
- The work is very varied; it requires an adaptive personality, an ability to foresee different customers’ challenges and a drive to get things done.
Does this sound as you? If you are interested in the position, please contact Kristian Hagset, firstname.lastname@example.org