Delivery Manager/Program Manager
Delivery Manager/Program Manager is a key role within the Global Delivery organization, that holds responsibility for all Avensia project deliveries. The role is two-fold and primarily involves working as a Delivery Manager, but for larger customers you may also take on the role as Program Manager.
As Delivery Manager you will ensure that ongoing assignments in the Avensia portfolio perform within agreed constraints and according to internal processes. You are typically also participating in pre-sale activities for new business.
As Program manager, you will be working closely with the sales team, strategy/business consultants and other key customer stakeholders managing the overall program consisting of Avensia sub-projects, third party sub-projects as well as internal projects or teams on the customer side.
In both roles you will be part of an Account Team working closely with the sales team, project teams and key customer stakeholders as well as the Global Delivery management team.
The role reports directly to VP Global Delivery.
Main responsibilities as delivery manager:
- Ensure that assignments are delivered within agreed constraints and according to internal processes, to obtain the right quality
- Ensure that project outcome meets or exceeds customer expectations as well as internal expectations
- For assigned projects, oversee project cost management and provide forecasting
- As a member of an Account Team participating in both strategic and operational work
- Act as customer interface, primarily in matters concerning the delivery
- Be responsible for staffing of project assignments according to required competencies
- Be responsible for procurement of subcontractors/partners as required
- Act as mentor and/or coach for project managers
- As part of the Bid Team, work closely with strategy/business consultants and sales during pre-sale activities, participating in customer meetings, responding to RFI/RFPs and assisting in agreement preparations
- Secure and coordinate resources from the delivery organization to create project proposals
Main responsibilities as program manager in larger engagements:
- Manage several independent subprojects as part of a larger assignment, including third party teams and/or customer project teams
- Work closely with sales / business consultants during the assignment in our endeavor to lead customers through the digital transformation, both strategically and operationally
- Extensive experience from project/program management on a senior level
- Experience from consultancy business and preferably in-house project assignments
- Experience from pre-sale work and preparation of agreements
- Experience from procurement and sourcing, including offshoring
- Good understanding of e-commerce and web development
- Strong business acumen and good understanding of project cost management
- Highly skilled and comfortable in interaction with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills