Are you a passionate backend developer looking to broaden your horizons with new opportunities and challenges, and to count some of the industry’s best .NET developers as your colleagues? Then you’re just kind of the person that we at Avensia are looking for.
We are a company that supplies large-scale e-commerce solutions, and we count several international and world renowned brands as our clients.
But we’re more than just work! We’re committed to creating and maintaining a workplace that people look forward to going to every morning. So other than making sure we have great coffee and a free breakfast, we also have game nights, fika clubs, knowledge groups, conferences, free massages, group workout sessions, and all sorts of fun activities.
And we’re more than just fun and games! Since learning and growing is how we at Avensia stay at the forefront and consistently deliver products with a high quality user experience, we’ve dedicated a certain amount of time for everyone to spend on education, experimenting with new technology, code reviews, and to better themselves and the world around them.
Your everyday will involve working with
- building the business logic of the sites
- integrating e-commerce systems into search and relevance engines
- product information systems
- business systems
- various other environmental solutions
- You will work in an in-house team of anywhere from 4 to 15 of your friendly colleagues. Each team is focused on only one of our customers.
- You will work using agile development methods with frontend developers, designers, software architects, and project managers to create intuitive, lightning fast, and user friendly experiences for our customers.
We expect you to have a strong grasp of and experience with
- .NET programming
- SQL / T-SQL
- web services
It’s a definite plus if you’re comfortable working with
- Agile methodologies
- Episerver and/or Episerver Commerce
- InRiver PIM
Location: Helsingborg, Lund, Gothenburg or Stockholm